Saturday, September 22, 2012

God will surely give me some moments to say wow!

We all dream of a peaceful life. We all desire happiness, relaxation and amusement in our life. We all want things to happen in a way we like. To accomplish our dreams we should work hard but we are not entitled to have a life we dream of. We should not keep any expectations because we can't get everything we desire but God surely gives us what we deserve.

The pleasant atmosphere of evening,
makes my mood to play music.
Doesn’t matter whether its modern or archaic.
Quiet away from the city, I sit under a tree.
All those guys are jealous because I am free.
The beach in front of my luxurious dwelling,
shines during the setting sun.
Come-on friends, lets party & have some fun.
The tasty-healthy supper with a glass of wine.
Oh shit! This was a dream, will it go this fine?
I can't have all that I desire,
But God will surely give me all that I deserve.
I have to trust him, be positive & 
working hard is the only thing I have to do now.
Then God will surely give me moments to say Wow!

- Akash Shastri (5/07/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment